Saturday, May 26, 2012

sad update

My little boy died last night around 11 p.m.  I just couldn't get him warm and cold definitely kills a little one sooner than not eating.  I had him under the 90 degree heat lamps, wrapped him in a blanket and held him in my hands and wrapped him in a blanket on my tummy and under my covers in bed.  Once they get cold it is a hard battle but I was determined.  He was so cold when I got him.  He was extremely loved the last 8 hours of his life.
     I am meeting some people from out of town who are bringing in a "3 week" old kitten found on the highway.  It is using a litter box so I am suspicious of it being only 3 weeks old.  Yes, 3 week old kittens use the litter box but this makes me think it is older.  I will let you know after I get my baby this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment