Tuesday, June 18, 2013

updates

     Raleigh is doing great.  She is coming out of her shell and even found where I sleep this morning.  I think it could be trouble ahead as she will soon figure out to climb onto my bed when I am sleeping.
     Kolton, Kimo and Keelan are growing up.  No more bottles, just very dirty kittens as they climb onto, over and through the plate of canned food.  No more formula making but a lot of washing in the next little bit.
     Sad news.  I had to take our 16 year old Wink to the vet this morning for his last vet visit.  He has been failing but we wanted him to have a few more rolls on the patio in the back yard.  On the weekend he could no longer jump onto my dresser which was his favorite place and where he spent the majority of his time.  It will seem empty with just his girlfriend Turtle sleeping there.  They were best buddies and joined at the hip when Turtle joined our household two years after Wink.  Losing Wink is hard but feeling Turtle's loss too makes it extra hard.  One day at a time.  Goodbye Wink and thanks for 16 years of love from a gentle souled cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment