Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Quick Update

     My house is very quiet with Raleigh, Keelan, Kimo and Kolton at Petsmart.  Raleigh is being adopted on Friday so she will be going to her forever home.  It is hard to think the tiny "K" kittens are big enough to be up for adoption.
     If all goes well I will get my new little "K" baby tomorrow afternoon.  I can hardly wait to get my hands on that poor little girl and love her with all my heart.  She is about 4 weeks old and is at the vet's right now.  She was found in a garbage bin in a bag with 3 siblings yesterday. Unfortunately the 3 siblings were already dead.  The little girl was dehydrated and very underweight.  The vet's office reports that she is now making noises and is looking perky today.  She has gone through so much and all I want to do is love her with all my heart.  It may be a slow process to bring her back to normal weight.  I want her to know she will be loved for the rest of her life.

No comments:

Post a Comment