Monday, June 18, 2012

It's Raining Kittens Again

I got called this morning to pick up three babies at the Vet College.  I was told they were 1 week old but when I got them they are 3 1/2 weeks old.  They are fluffy and very dirty, stinky kittens.  Bath and blow dry after I get off work at 10 p.m.  Bed will be a long time in coming tonight.  These kittens are identical as of yet.  I hope to give them a close look afer bathing to see distinguishing marks so I can tell at a glance who is who.  Two ate from a bottle well, one did not so I have to keep an eye on it.
     The others are doing great.  Good thing this morning I decided they did not need to be cage babies any more and can have run of the house.  I am keeping an eye on Denver as he is a bit constipated.  I am keeping an eye on the little siamese girl as she is not eating as much as I would like.  Thank goodness the other 5 are not causing any concern.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment