Saturday, May 10, 2014

My Big 6 Week Old Boys













My boys are 6 weeks old.  We have adjusted our routine this last week.  At the beginning of the week I would let them stay out in the house instead of being put in the cage.  They are very good in the litter box so I gave them run of the house.  The last 2 nights I have let them stay out of the cage for the nights too.  They are good babies and come running in the morning when I call out good morning to them.  This morning I put both in bed with me and we had a wonderful snuggle time.  They are eating canned food and get an occasional bottle to make sure the transition is smooth.  Kyler has even eaten the kitten hard food in the dish a couple of times.  How fast they have grown up!  They have a vet appointment on the 26th.  After that they should be big enough for adoption as Kyler is 788g and Keaton is 664g.  I am starting to prepare my heart for them to go to their forever homes.

No comments:

Post a Comment